Does anyone else dread the “let’s all go around the table and say what we’re grateful for” Thanksgiving game? It’s not like I’m so jaded and not grateful for my life. My life is so busy and between work, family, hobbies, and just life in general it’s hard sometimes to pick out specifically what in my life I’m grateful for. Or even to stop for a minute and notice something to be grateful for as it’s happening. To help you dig deep and parse through the endless things we can be grateful for, I’ve created this tarot spread. Don’t have tarot cards or not into tarot? These are also excellent introspective journaling questions to think about.
1. Have I been ungrateful or taking something for granted?
2. What’s been keeping me from identifying things to be grateful for?
3. Is there something or someone I need to express my gratitude for?
4. How can I show my gratitude to a loved one or a situation?
5. In the future, how can I actively show gratitude?
6. How are others grateful for what I bring to the table this past year?
This year, I’m thankful for my little family (my husband, son, and two fur children), the immediate family who have made this huge life event easier, my business that allows me to work from home and be with my baby son, and my continuous adventure that is living in Houston! What are y’all grateful for this year?